PRESS RELEASE: BOSS is pleased to announce the GT-100 Version 2.0 Update, a system software upgrade for the flagship GT-100 COSM Amp Effects Processor. The user-installable update adds many new features to the GT-100’s already impressive specs, including new amps and effects, enhanced USB audio capabilities, guitar-to-MIDI conversion, BOSS TONE STUDIO support, and more. The GT-100 Version 2.0 Update is a free download for all GT-100 owners.
With its next-generation COSM processor, intuitive interface, and advanced features, the GT-100 has become the top choice in floor-based multi-effects for guitarists around the globe. The Version 2.0 update makes the GT-100 more powerful than ever before, integrating BOSS’ very latest technologies for enhanced performance on stage and in the studio.
GT-100 Version 2.0—Newly Added Features:
• Two new amp models: BGNR UB Metal and ORNG Rock Reverb
• New MDP effects powered by innovative BOSS technology: Tera Echo, Overtone, and A-DIST
• Rotary 2 and Acoustic Guitar Simulator effects types
• Monophonic guitar-to-MIDI conversion from a normal 1/4-inch guitar input
• Enhanced USB audio/MIDI interface with multi-channel operation for flexible recording and efficient re-amping
• Support for BOSS TONE STUDIO editor/librarian for Mac/Windows
• New GT-100 Version 2.0 patches, available for free at bosstonecentral.com
For more information, visit BossUS.com.
BOSS, a division of Roland Corporation, has achieved legendary status among guitarists by offering a diverse, world-leading product lineup that includes compact effects processors, multi-effects processors, digital recorders, rhythm machines, metronomes, tuners, vocal products, and more. For more information, visit BossUS.com.