Here’s one from the ‘adoy – how come nobody has thought of this before’ file: a clock in stomp box form that tells you the current time as well as how long you have until you’re supposed to be offstage and lets you time your songs or your set. And it even gives you a warning when the time is approaching to get your ass outta there (or, perhaps, when this particular set is about to end so you know you’ll be able to slam a beer or two down before your next set. Here’s the press release.
PRESS RELEASE: ZÜE Engineering offers the next generation in pedalboard clocks that incorporates the latest technology and a wide variety of features. This state-of-the-art pedal is designed to help musicians manage time while performing. The On TIMER is a dual display clock/ timer pedal that shows musicians both the current time and one of several programmable count-up or count-down timers.
Every musician needs the On TIMER pedal to manage their performance, be it singers, bass players, guitar players or keyboardists. The On TIMER is housed in a beautiful diecast powder coated aluminum enclosure, with a pair of LED clock displays that can be seen clearly during a daytime or dark stage event. While the top LED time display always shows the current time, the bottom LED time display can run a countdown timer, stopwatch, or dynamic countdown timer based off a firm end time. This unique pedal is controlled by a pair of ‘soft touch’ footswitches that allow musician’s control of the pedal with their feet.
“We are very excited to introduce the On TIMER pedal. A lot of time and effort has gone into the creation of this pedal. We designed the On TIMER from a musician’s point-of-view, so that the end-product is a reliable and quality pedal, fit to travel to every practice, club, or stage. The On TIMER will change the face of every musician’s pedalboard and be as common as a tuner for musicians. “– Steve Cutler, ZÜE Engineering
The On TMER Pedal provides a wide variety of features:
- 12 Hour Clock – The top LED time display always shows the current time.
- Countdown Timer – The bottom LED time display functions as a countdown timer, which can be pre-programmed prior to a performance.
- Finish Time – Finish time is the second countdown timer that calculates a countdown based off a firm stop time. If a performance must end at 8 p.m. sharp, and the musician starts ‘Finish Time’ at 7:07 p.m., a 53 minute countdown clock starts.
- Stopwatch – Stopwatch is a count-up timer that can be used to time new songs, setlists, or for practicing.
- Convenience – One single pedal shows you the current time of the day and one of three programmable timers.
- Warning Time – Warning Time is a programmable visual indicator to give performers a heads up that you are nearing the end.
- Bright LED Displays – The On TIMER features a pair of two-stage LEDs. The displays are bright so they can be clearly seen during daytime events, and can be dimmed for night events.
- Rugged Design – The On TIMER is housed in a powder coated diecast aluminum housing with industrial soft-touch footswitches.
About Us – ZÜE Engineering was founded in 2013 by a group who hail from a wide variety of industries. The goal of ZÜE Engineering is to bring solutions to market that are both innovative and original. ZÜE Engineering is headquartered in Chicago, IL.
Media Contact & Image Inquires