Why Taking Microsoft 70-767 Exam is Essential to Shaping Your Career in IT. Pass It through Using Practice Tests.
With the increase in data quantities exchanged by companies and the growing demand for analyzing these data to extract information efficiently, data warehouse development has gained a lot of attention. Data warehouses allow faster execution of queries when demanded by applications. SQL Server developed by Microsoft has brought together an infrastructure and a set of features to aid the design and maintenance of Data warehouses. One of the main tasks of a database administrator or developer is to implement data warehouses of various scales and maintain them at the optimum efficiencies. Employers are therefore more likely to hire professionals who have validated these skills through formal sources of education or possess certain certifications from a trusted vendor like Microsoft, for instance. Being a leader in the IT field, this globally recognized vendor offers credentials for all tastes: from beginners and professionals to experts. And one of its most sought-after certifications is the MCSA: SQL 2016 BI Development badge. Let’s see how you can benefit from it here.
MCSA: SQL 2016 BI Development
The MCSA SQL 2016 BI Development is a certification offered by Microsoft that validates your data warehouse implementation skills. This credential is targeted at roles whose key responsibilities include data cleansing, ETL and data warehouse implementation. Business Intelligence (BI) is being adopted by many companies to improve business operations such as sales, production, and finance. SQL Server’s features enable users to design powerful data models that can be easily analyzed, deliver fully interactive BI reports, and extend on-premises data to the cloud. This certification essentially validates your capabilities to effectively carry out the above services for an enterprise. To earn it, you’ll have to pass two exams 70-767 and 70-768. In this article, you’ll know all you need to succeed in 70-767 test, but first let’s see why it’s beneficial for you to be MCSA: SQL 2016 BI Development certified.
Why get certified by Microsoft?
Getting an MCSA qualification brings a great deal of value to your current profile and improves prospects in terms of expanding knowledge. Here are some things you may want to consider when choosing to obtain the MCSA: SQL 2016 BI Development credential.
● Microsoft’s reputations as the best in the business – Gartner is an enterprise widely renowned as the leader in research and advisory. For more than 10 years in a row Power BI from Microsoft has been recognized as a Leader in analytics and business intelligence. This excellence reflects on its training and certification programs as well hence getting your SQL Server skills validated by Microsoft will give a strong edge in the IT market.
● Clear cut schemes to broaden and update skillset. Once a candidate has completed the MCSA he/she could choose to take the MCSE to advance their skills. This will open up lucrative job opportunities and lead to promotions within the workplace. Thus, after being MCSA SQL 2016 BI Development certified, you can opt for the MCSE: Data Management and Analytics badge. In addition, Microsoft has also given flexible options to recertify so that the skills remain more relevant and up to date.
● Higher salary – According to statistics by Glassdoor the annual salary for a SQL BI developer is $100,984. These numbers may vary considerably from company to company and your work experience as well. There are a vast number of job opportunities in the industry with the growing popularity of Microsoft and its products.
● Minimum compromises for tight schedules. Microsoft has provided flexibility with prep options and materials. You can either choose online learning, instructor-led, self-learning via books and practice tests or even follow Microsoft’s optional training courses. You can get the printed sources of material from the Microsoft Press Store, and Amazon as well. So the vendor eases the prep process for you.
The Microsoft 70-767 exam overview
So, as you know to obtain the MCSA: SQL 2016 Server BI Development certification you have to sit for two exams:
70-767 – Implementing a SQL Data Warehouse
70-768 – Developing SQL Data Models
Each of the exams will cost you $165.
As for Exam-labs.com 70-767 exam details, it’s a 120-minute test comprising of 40-60 questions. These questions will come in a variety of forms including single choice, multiple-choice, and case studies. This exam will test whether you possess skills to manage a data warehouse, extract and load data from it, and how skillful you are to build data quality solutions.
Microsoft makes regular changes to the above objectives and the content within them so it is highly recommended that you constantly check for updates and refer the official Exam Change Document.
Achieving a score of 700 or above is the requirement for earning a ‘pass’ in 70-767. Within a couple of minutes from completion, you will be notified via email about your ‘pass’ or ‘fail’ status. Additionally, you will receive a score report elaborating and providing an in-detailed analysis of your performance in each subsection.
Just like with every other Microsoft certification exam 70-767 will assess you through a variety of questions of multiple formats, hence you need to be prepared for whatever is put forward. Familiarizing yourself with the content and the exam structure is the key to time management. Exam-Labs is a web platform that provides exam dumps encompassing all major certification exams hosted by the world’s most acclaimed vendors. Here you can find vce files with the most updated and actual 70-767 questions to practice with. All questions available have been tested by IT experts thus is recognized as genuine learning material by test takers worldwide. Such files a usually called premium files. Also, at Exam-Labs, you can find free exam dumps, uploaded by the recent exam takers, thus, you can get the insight of what is waiting for you at the exam. The files available here are opened with the VCE Simulator that resembles the exam interface and facilitates interaction with the questions just like in 70-767 test. Practicing this tool has multiple benefits like:
● Higher productivity
● Reduced stress and anxiety
● Ability to identify weak areas faster
● Test strategies that work best for you
If you are looking forward to establishing your name in the world of business intelligence, then 70-767 exam will be a critical milestone for you. Earning the MCSA: SQL 2016 BI Development certification will increase your scope and potential to reach newer heights career wise. Preparation for the test will be easier if you use the material provided by the vendor and train with the exam dumps provided by Exam-Labs. They will come in handy during your preparation phase. Use this material effectively to maximize your performance and boost your confidence before 70-767 exam.