While you’re there, don’t forget to check out the ProTone blog at blog.protonepedals.com.
Here’s some info about the Rusty Cooley overdrive:
The all analog design offers a smooth overdrive and huge volume boost along with treble and bass controls to add brawn and flexibility to your tone shaping possibilities.
Designed to push already high gain tubes into a new realm, the Rusty Cooley overdrive does so without coloring your tone, adding a ‘mid hump’ or making your top end shrill.
• Gain, Treble, Bass, and Volume controls
• Operates on a standard 9 volt batter or (negative tip) BOSS style adapter
• True Hardwire Bypass for noise free operation
• Stomp switch built to withstand years of hard stomping shows
• Durable aluminum housing
• Neutrik Jacks
• Proudly built by hand in Crossroads, Texas
CLICK HERE to buy the pedal direct from ProTone or to see video of Rusty himself demonstrating the pedal.